Corporate Partnerships Manager
About the Position:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Philadelphia Region (RMHC Philly) is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager to be part of our Development team and a contributor to an evolving comprehensive development plan to meet the corporate fundraising goals of the organization.
Reporting to the Director of Development and working closely with the Chief Development Officer, this position is directly responsible for cultivating, managing, and stewarding current corporate partnerships and recruiting new corporate donors for RMHC Philly. In this, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will use their expertise to create connections that will expand the partnership network to best reflect the diversity of the population we serve. Along with other Development team members, the position will build trusting relationships with donors, vendors, board members, volunteers, staff, and other stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a personal portfolio of 150 key corporate donors and develop a stewardship plan for specific corporate partnerships ($25K and below)
- Research and solicit new sources of corporate funding (cash and in-kind contributions), expanding the organization’s network reach to best reflect the diversity of the population served
- Responsible for all in-bound corporate development inquiries and handling internal corporate referrals
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), CDO, DOD, and the Corporate & Institutional Giving Manager in cultivating and stewarding the McDonald’s owner/operator community, hospital partnerships, and other key corporate relationships ($25K+ and above)
- Work closely with Development team leaders to set and track corporate development goals, strategies, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Responsible for managing the Premier Corporate Partner Program including the annual networking breakfast
- Serve as a member of the Strategic Development Committee, Golf Committee, and Champions of Hope gala committee
- Work closely with the Director of Finance and Administrative Office Manager to ensure all in-kind donors are properly tracked, recorded in the system, and stewarded
- Provide leads and assistance as necessary to the People and Culture team in identifying volunteer groups
- Conduct tours with new corporate prospects, existing partners, Served with Love volunteer/donor meal program groups, and other donors as needed
- Responsible for preparing partnership proposals for current and prospective funders, invoicing, and following-up on outstanding accounts receivable
- Assist the Events team and attend the major annual RMHC Philly events (Hit ‘em for the House, Fore! at the Shore, Champions of Hope, and Telethon)
- Assist the Event team regarding third party events benefiting RMHC Philly
- Represent RMHC Philly as a speaker or official representative as required
- Offer insight on collateral materials such as brochures, sponsorship packets, website content, etc. as it relates to corporate solicitation, recognition, and stewardship
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the Board of Directors, Council of Champions, vendors, volunteers, and RMHC Philly staff
- Provide quarterly reporting and analysis of corporate development activities
- Maintain confidentiality of donor and constituent information
- Contribute to the RMHC Philly team by maintaining positive, supportive, and flexible working relationships with fellow staff and volunteers in the mutual pursuit of providing comfort and care to families of seriously ill or injured children being served by the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in fundraising, business development, relationship management, sales, or related fields.
- Minimum three years of experience working in a non-profit setting or corporate social responsibility office with a focus on fundraising or in a field requiring a similar skillset that will meet the demands and responsibilities of the position
- Experience in developing, launching, and managing the success of critical partnerships
- Ability to strategize, implement, improve, and manage both new and existing ideas and tactics
- A strong relationship builder and communicator
- An exceptional strategic thinker with strong planning, organization, and detail-driven implementation skills
- Comfortable doing high-level, high-stakes work in a fast-paced environment (with thought partnership and collaboration) and proper attention to details
- Proficiency with donor database software, experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
- Some travel required within the Philadelphia region, requiring a car
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Moderate sedentary office work. Frequently required to sit and spend moderate amount of time on the computer.
- Must be willing and able to travel between RMHC Philadelphia locations and other regional locations using personal vehicle or alternative
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel; talk or hear.
- Must be physically capable of carrying up to 35 lbs.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume to HRDevelopment@rmhcphilly.org.