Family Caregivers/Support People
- Up to four Caregivers/Support People are permitted to stay only if they have been approved by the Hospital as designated visitors of the patient.
- No siblings are allowed to stay or visit the House unless they are approved hospital visitors.
- Visitors are NOT allowed in the House at any time except those who have checked in to stay with the family and are hospital approved as visitors of the patient.
- We ask that all guests use caution when traveling in or about the community at large in order to limit possible exposure to COVID virus.
Parking and Transportation
- Each family is permitted to bring one car. All family vehicles must be registered at the Front Desk for families staying in either House.
- There is no on-site parking available at the House. One vehicle per family is permitted to park for free at the Buerger Center near CHOP. Please visit the front desk to receive a parking pass.
- Our volunteer-run shuttle service is available for transport between the House, CHOP, and the Buerger Center. Please call the Front Desk for more specific information on when the shuttle runs.
Health, Hygiene and Common Spaces
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between people to ensure proper social distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in common areas of the House and in our Van Shuttle.
- Guest families of the House are responsible for ensuring that daily wellness and temperature checks are completed.
Room Maintenance and Checkout
- We ask for families to maintain the cleanliness of their own room by disposing of trash in the trash room and by using the laundry room located on each floor to wash linens and towels.