Returning Families Room Request Form
Welcome back! If you have not stayed at the Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia in the past two years, please ask your hospital case worker to submit a request for you.
You can request a room at the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House online. An email will be sent once your request is processed.
If your room request is same day, please call the Family Services Office at 267-969-6220.
For both our Chestnut Street and Front & Erie locations, please call Family Services between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 267-969-6220.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ROOM REQUEST, PLEASE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- The Room Request you are about to submit is not a reservation. On the day of your requested arrival, the Family Services department will call between 10:30 AM and 1 PM to inform you of the status of your room request.
- We strongly encourage all families to make back up plans in the event that we are unable to accommodate you. A discount hotel list is attached to the acknowledgment email we send once your request is submitted.
- All caregivers, patients, and guests 18 and older must complete and clear a criminal background check prior to their stay. We reserve the right to deny entry to those whose criminal records may jeopardize the health, safety, and welfare of the House. We value honesty and transparency when discussing the contents of a criminal background check.
- For updates or questions regarding your room request, please call the Family Services office at 267-969-6220 or email us at RoomRequests@philarmh.org.
- For additional information, please check out our FAQ.
* Denotes a required field